My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

9.30.2007

Tribute To Now-Defunct Blogs.

In order they are:

RamblingsFromTheBlock;

anne_rice/in_excess66/walkthisway09;

sunglasses_at_night_22.

All of these, in one form or another, have abandoned blogging. Well Ramblings continues on Myspace but I suppose that doesn't count.

What really helped my blogs get going was the interaction between 09,22, and myself. Junior and Senior year....what memories.

Now I alone am left. But that is alright. I am secure here and do not mind that these three blogs are vacant save myself. Granted there is the TribeDavis and ClayReview, but those posting there do not come here. And that is fine with me.

I supose I am melancholy (haha! What a funny word!) and that is the reason I ramble to this degree. I miss them, one could say.

But here I remain, last of the Blogging Elite. I have changed locations, but I stay.

Requiem aeternem est!

No comments: