My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

10.03.2007

Work, quick note.


So working B & G is pretty fun. Nothing worth mentioning on the whole but I got trained on the tractor and fulfilled my long dream of driving big machinery. Yeah. Pretty much every five year old boy loves big trucks and machines.



I came across a cool communist propoganda poster the other day. More specifically, it's a Soviet propoganda poster during World War II. Want to see? Well, you're reading this blog so I assume you do (obscure V for Vendetta reference):




No comments: