My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

9.01.2007

St. John's College

Well here I am at St. John's College in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I hate New Mexico other than the beautiful landscape but I love the St. John's community. They'd froth at the mouth if they found I was a Catholic libertarian/anarchist. I care not.

I am two days away from my first classes. I have finished registration and orientation, have two seminars under my belt, and am getting ready for Language, Laboratory Science, and Seminar on Monday.

I start work on Tuesday, and work Tuesday, Wednesdy, and Friday from 12:50-4:30 those days excepting Friday, when I only work 12:50-4:00.

I need to check out Euclid's Elements from the library and contact Mr. Pesic for lessons. I also need to practice the piano wherever I can and find time to study.

Man I am busy. Hopefully my piano practice will not drop too much...

No comments: