My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

4.08.2008

Running Plan

I am about to continue running again, and this time I will continue. I plan to begin at HoneyRock, where I will work up to three miles over six weeks, and by the last month or so I should be at 15 miles a week, and able to keep that pace up sophmore year. Finally I will achieve my long-distance running dream!

My plan:

Week 1:
Mon. 5 min run with 5 min cool down. This will be walking.

Wed. 5 min run with 5 min cool down.
Fri. 10 min run, cool down.

Week 2:
Mon. 7 min run, cool down
Wed. 7 min run, cool down
Fri. 15 min run, cool down

Week 3
M: 12 min run, cool down
W: 15 min run, cool down
F: 20 min run, cool down

Week 4
M: 15 min run, cool down
W: 18 min run, cool down
F: 25 min run, cool down

Week 5
M: 20 min run, cool down
W: 25 minute run, cool down
F: 30 min. run, cool down

Week 6
M: 20 min run, cool down
W:25 min run, cool down
F: 30 min run, cool down

No comments: