My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

5.09.2007

Over And Done: Onwards To Employment

My recital is over and done, as I noted on my music blog. Now I am ardently working towards the end of my year and the employment.

I have applied at about ten different institutions but there are few employment opportunities for me. Arthur's looked promising and so did McDonalds but I would rather not work at either. My dream part time job is working at a movie theater, but that does not seem like the job in line for me this year.

It sucks, really. I need to come up with about fifteen hundred dollars in a matter of weeks. I should have been working for ages, not just trying to find a job like a maze rat just this past week. Shucks and other comments.

So I am finding a job as best I may. More later when I have graduated and am employed!!

No comments: