My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

4.12.2007

What A Nightmare

That indeed is what it feels like sometimes. A full-blown, crashing, momentous nightmare.

But hey, nightmares are the stuff of which dreams are made, right?

I think I mixed that up. But my brain is frazzled from my Mozart and Debussy, not to mention my Latin, Theology, and Philosophy courses. I am so lucky I finished math my Junior year. Doing a semester of Calculus was all I wanted to do. I will take Algebra review at St. John's but we have a year or so before we get to Calculus with Newton. First we study Geometry with Euclid.

Naturally piano takes up a great deal of time, but all the same, I will be relieved when this concert is over. The tuxedo is ordered, the program is being composed, and the piano is definitely getting a workout.

After I finish my school for the year, I graduate! That is fairly obvious since I am a Senior and unlikely to spend two years for my last two semesters in high school, but it is exciting nonetheless.

I would post about ze crisis but I refrain from placing such content on the Internet.

No comments: