My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

3.29.2007

Torsion

Yes, it is a word that reminds one of catapults and trebuchets. But it aptly describes me as of this moment.

I am frantically trying to get ready for graduation and still retain some autonomy but such is not working. I need to try a different tack.

On the chipper note, my registration for St. John's is in and a spot for me on the Santa Fe campus is assured. Now I need to register for dorms, etc.

There was the nasty event that happened two weeks ago but if you (whoever you are) think I am going to write about that on the Internet you are crazy.

No comments: