My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

3.13.2007

The Question On Everyone's Mind

Is winter done or is she just lurking in the background? Upstate she usually comes and goes until April. WILL SHE DO IT THIS TIME OR IS SPRING REALLY HERES?!!

It was about 60 degrees Fahrenheit today so the snow is mostly melted and the ground is drying with great rapidity. This means I get to loose the chickens from their cooped-up hell (ha hah!) and have them roam in the Great Outdoors. Funsters.

I also washed the living room windows - it took almost an hour, but at five bucks a pop, how could/would I refuse? I'm too much of a capitalist for that.

I discovered a web comic that I actually like and found all by myself. It gets rather crude sometimes, but Pintsize is worth it. www.questionablecontent.net. Beware.

I'd post my musical progress but I really should keep these two blogs separate, even if they're anonymous - no one I know knows I have these things. That's how it should stay, for obvious reasons.

No comments: