My photo
A lover of the liberal arts, especially antiquity in its diverse forms, I am nonetheless wholly devoted to, utterly transformed by divine revelation. I seek to know the thought of the past, articulate my deepest longings aroused by the wise, and understand the uneasy relationship between reason and revelation; all for the sake of proper action and contemplation, both now and in the future.

5.27.2007

Piano Work

Maybe this should go in my music blog. But it is work and real-life related, so, being the Supreme Owner of this blog, decide otherwise.

I got a call from Mr. Alan St.George who lives in Savanna, 30 miles north west of here. He owns a castle overlooking the Mississippi river and is having some sort of semi-formal party day after tomorrow and needs a pianist.I got a job! I will be playing background music (Mozart would die of apoplectic rage) for a dinner/luncheon event at this dazzingly ornate castle. It will be so much fun.

In other news, Jack ran off. Again. I wish he would come back. I hope no one took him or he got hit by a car. I miss that big black dog and I want his return posthaste.

I am getting closer to finishing school, and summer vacation looms.

Next time I document HoneyRock and more work,
~Aria

No comments: